Kevin, Brian, and I went to Coweeta to improve the irrigation system. They installed a pressure pump to the water line, then we placed tipping bucket rain gauges at randomized locations, and then Brian turned on the water. Water pressure was high enough! We tuned each sprinkler head so that water reached just to the other side of the soil model. Data from the rain gauges showed how much water we sprinkled. Overall, the irrigation system looked very good. I will return to fine-tune the water pressure settings and irrigation timing, then wet up the soil model so that we can install more monitoring instruments. Before we left, I opened the met station data logger and found several wiggling wasp larvae inside their nest! I relocated them and, luckily, nobody was hurt.